I have been making a type of boxes for some time, which I see coincides in part with some of the latest designs on display in this forum
My design aims,
- IP65 range protection against dust and moisture
- Polyester membrane, acoustically tested, which ensures the protection of the microphone with minimum losses in sensitivity and frequencies
- External switch, more robust than the standard built-in by Audiomoth, and which facilitates the maneuver without opening the box
- Ventilation valve to prevent condensation
- Independent battery compartment with JST connector to facilitate alternative feeding (Lipo) in case more autonomy is needed
- Camouflage paint with small window to observe the state of the LEDS
If someone is interested you can contact me through the private mail
Best regards !
Lamento decirte que actualmente no monto este tipo de cajas. La situacion actual dificulta mucho la obtencion de los materiales necesarios
Helo, i'm interested to have some more details.. could you please contact me?
I'd like to purchase one for my am 1.1 , can you send me details email@example.com
I am sorry I cannot give you a safe answer, sure the membrane attenuates the higher frequencies, but it would be necessary to do tests to check if this attenuation is critical