Hi All, I tried to flash my AudioMoth from 1.2.0 to 1.2.1 and lamentably I didn't finish successfully. I appreciate in advance the solidarity of the Audiomoth's Community. To summarize: 1) I downloaded the last firmware to flash from: https://github.com/OpenAcousticDevices/AudioMoth-Configuration-App/releases
2) I downloaded the flash tool for Mac Users from:
3) I executed the step by step from: https://www.openacousticdevices.info/flashing
4) During the step 7). Step 7: Flash AudioMoth device, the bash print the error "ERROR: Timed out waiting for send confirmation from AudioMoth", that seems that the Audiomoth is not reachable: I reviewed that the AudioMoth is in "custom" switch on, without batteries and without micro SD Card, so the pre-requirements are ok.
The troubleshooting process that I executed was:
1. Repeat the process . The results was the same error.
2. Execute the process as a root. The results was the same error.
3. Change the privilegies in flash executable and also in the device: chmod 777 dev/tty.usbmodem14201 chmod 777 flash A new error appeared ERROR: Did not receive response from AudioMoth after sending chunk Below is the terminal print screen: sh-3.2# cd Desktop/flash/
sh-3.2# ./flash -i /dev/tty.usbmodem14201
Serial Number: 248C7D075B2BEB30
sh-3.2# ./flash -u /dev/tty.usbmodem14201 AudioMoth1.2.1.bin
ERROR: Timed out waiting for send confirmation from AudioMoth
sh-3.2# ./flash -u /dev/tty.usbmodem14201 ./AudioMoth1.2.1.bin
ERROR: Timed out waiting for send confirmation from AudioMoth Best regards from Chile, Neotropic. Cristián Pinto // firstname.lastname@example.org