I made a purchase of 20 audiomoths v1.2.0, but only some of them are functioning correctly (6 of 20). While the devices work fine in the default mode, setting them up under the same conditions (recording 1min and stopping 9min for 24h, which would give a total of 144 files per day) results in errors. These errors manifest as the green and red lights lighting up randomly after a certain period, leading to incomplete recordings. I'm beginning to suspect that the problem might lie with the Audiomoths themselves rather than the settings. To investigate, I tested both the current firmware version (1.8.1) and an older version (1.6.0) on a problematic device, but the error persisted. Additionally, some of the recorded files also have static noise problems that I would like to address. I attach screenshots of the settings. Thank you for your help.