I am trying to configure my recorder, and I've run into some trouble configuring the date and time. The time is off by approximately two hours and the date won't change from 1/1/1970. I've tried using 3 different USB cables and 2 laptops (Mac and Windows OS). It's still not working. What do you recommend?
Same problem here (app v1.2.2) : local time adjusts only to UTC difference but date stays on 01/01/1970.
Just to close the loop, these issues turned out to be recordings that were made when the switch was moved from CUSTOM back to USB/OFF when SD cards were switched out. The switch probably over-shot into DEFAULT mode so that the AudioMoth started to make an immediate recording and then stopped when the switch was moved to USB/OFF.
Can you send me that file - firstname.lastname@example.org. I might be about to see why it stopped early and started at a strange time.
Hi Alex, I tested the recorder over the last two days. I was going through the recordings, and I found something odd with the date and time of recording. The recorder skipped the recording at 6:50 and 7:00 PM. The recorder was configured to the local time on my computer, which is Indian Standard Time (UTC + 5.5).