I am trying to update my AudioMoth but when I get to the last step I get the following message: Error could not open file. I looked in the forum (I tested solutions like renaming the AudioMoth.1.2.2.bin file) but without success ... I am Windows 10 and AudioMoth is currently in 1.2.1
Checked some older posts and found out what was my mistake!! Working just fine now!!!
I'm having the same problem: ERROR: Could not open file.
I'm using a Mac though.
We have a GUI based application for re-flashing AudioMoth coming shortly.
This should make the process significantly easier.
I do not know where the problem was but I took everything back to 0 (downloading files ...) by applying> cd flash and it works ... Thank you very much @Alex Rogers ...
I think it may be from the flash version chosen by trying to try I had to select the windows32 version of flash
I managed to make > cd flash but I get that ...